Sunday, January 23, 2011

Monday, January 23 Class Cancellation

Monday, January 23, 2011

Dear Students,

Due to a family emergency that I will talk about on Wednesday, I must cancel class on Monday, January 23, 2011. I am very sorry for this inconvenience.

I will post some links to the blog tomorrow for you to practice. What I would like you to do is to review your verb tenses.

Review:
simple present
simple past
future
present continuous
past continuous
present perfect

Also please review:
irregular past verbs
irregular past participles

I look forward to seeing all of you on Wednesday. You will have a homework extension. Your worksheets (which I will handout on Wednesday) will now be due on Monday, January 31th.

Homework for Monday, January 23, 2011
1) review your verb tenses (see above)
2) Journal: Topic: Winter (write about any aspect of winter) (150 words); Due 2/11

~ Happy Studying! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment