Thursday, September 30, 2010

ESL L5: The Wonderful World of Modals

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I am sorry that this post is a bit late in arriving to you. I was feeling a bit under the weather (meaning: not well) and was unable to write yesterday. I'm feeling a bit better today so hopefully I will not get the nasty cold/virus that seems to be plaguing everyone in Oak Park. :D

Modals
If you love charts and rules, you will love this modal page!
Modal Rules
Modal Final Test
Modal Quiz I

Today's Holidays from Around the World
Hati: Manman Aloumandia
International: Inventor's Day
Paraguay: Boqueron Battle Day
Spain: St. Michael's Day
United Kingdom: Michaelmas
Voudon: Manman Aloumandia

Homework for Wednesday, September 29, 2010
  1. Unit 4 Online Quiz Note: The vocabulary section would not load properly when I checked this quiz at 4:00p.m. I will give everyone who attempts the quiz 5 points for effort, so don't worry if it will not load properly. Do the best you can with what you can answer.
  2. Wuthering Heights Ch. 9
Announcement: Remember, we are meeting as a class from 9:00a.m. until 9:30a.m. in R 301A on Friday, October 1, 2010. If you take notes on the lecture and write a paragraph (minimum 150 words) you will receive 15 extra credit points. If you arrive late for class, please wait for us in our regular classroom (E 314). We will return around 9:45a.m. If you have any questions, please call or e-mail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment